Water Filtration Installation: A Quick Guide
Do you live in East Tennessee? Are you getting a bad smell from the water every time you turn on the tap? Are you tired of buying bottled water? Do you want to filter out the impurities from the water in your home/business? Are you looking for a residential or commercial grade water filter system and whole house water softener? If so, you’ve come to the right place. We’re Aqua Clear Water Systems (leading water filtration company) and we’re about to share some things you should know when it comes to choosing the right system for you needs.
Let’s get started…
What is a Water Filtration System?
To put it simply, a water filtration installation system is a system that filters out impurities from water. The system typically consists of a pre-filter, a sediment filter, an activated carbon filter, and a post-filter. The water filtration system removes impurities such as chlorine, lead, iron, and bacteria from the water.
- The pre-filter is the first stage of filtration and it removes large particles from the water.
- The sediment filter is the second stage of filtration and it removes small particles from the water.
- The activated carbon filter is the third stage of filtration and it removes chemicals and contaminants from the water.
- The post-filter is the fourth stage of filtration and it removes any remaining impurities from the water.
Types of Water Filtration Installation Systems
There are many different types of water filtration installation systems available on the market today. Let’s run through some of the most common types – click through to each product for a more detailed description.
Whole Home Water Systems
- Whole House Water Softening System
- Lime Water Filter System
- Iron Filtration Systems
- Sulfur Water Treatment
- Bacteria Disinfection Systems
- Salt-Free Water Conditioners
Drinking Water Filtration Systems
- Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station
- Aquakinetic® A200 Drinking Water System
- Macguard Filter
Why Choose a Professional Company to Install a Water Filtration System?
If you’re thinking of installing a water filtration system in your home/business, you might be wondering if you should do it yourself or hire a professional. Here are a few reasons why you should choose a professional to install your water filtration system:
- A professional will know what kind of system is best water cleaning system for home. There are many different types of water filtration systems on the market, and a professional will be able to recommend the one that’s right for your specific needs. This is essential if you want to enjoy all the benefits of drinking and using filtered water. We’ll come and assess the water in your home/business and we’ll listen to your needs and what what you want from the system. We’ll check out your plumbing system and we’ll test your water for impurities to see how bad it’s contaminated. We’ll then determine the best system for you and give you a quote.
- A professional will have the necessary tools and equipment to properly install the system. If you try to do it yourself, you’re likely to run into problems and you’ll probably have to call a professional for help in the end. Why not skip that step and let our technicians do the hard work for you?
So now you know what a water filter system is and you know why it’s important to choose the best system for your home/business, now is the time to claim your free water test. Our qualified technicians will find out what harmful impurities are causing the most damage in your home. We’ll then give you a customized recommendation for the perfect system to solve your water concerns.